- Sour Brown
- Ole Ale Style with Brett (optional Oak)
- WLP670 Brett Saison #1
- 2011 Lambic (East Coast Yeast Bug Farm)
- Springtime Saison (Bruery yeasts and WLP670)
- Brett C with Citra Pale Ale (C +C Brett Factory)
- Blood Orange Lambic / Blood Orange Brett Hefe (Dexter’s Funky Side)
- 3 Way Dark Brown
- Nightfall Blackberry Lambic
Commercial Beer Clones:
I have just purchased the Nightfall Lambic extract kit from Rebel Brewer… Any thoughts on making sure it leans toward the sweet side (think Lindemans)?
Any help for this newbie is much appreciated.
Well if you want to go that route you could add some lactose (maybe 1 pound?) or use an artificial sweetener from the grocery store. I’m not a big fan of Lindemans fruit Lambics so I’d recommend not back sweetening. If you want it less sour you could pitch a pack of S-05 dry yeast then pitch the lambic blend the following day. Personally I think the recipe tastes good as it is…but I’m bias too. lol .
Pingback: Homebrewing Resolutions: How to Make Better Beer in 2014 | Recipes Pinboard
Pingback: Homebrewing Resolutions: How to Make Better Beer in 2014 | Dessert Recipe Wall